Designing a strong benefits package takes a significant amount of time and money. But if you aren’t equally committed to marketing your benefit offerings throughout the year, you may see your plans and programs go unappreciated and underutilized.
One way to make sure employees understand and value your benefits is to have a well-designed external benefits website. With this resource, you can:
- Enhance the benefits experience: Provide quick and easy access to benefits information and tools anytime, anywhere.
- Involve family members: Ensure that spouses, domestic partners and dependents stay informed and up-to-date about plan details, upcoming changes and enrollment deadlines.
- Offer ongoing benefits education: Provide year-round tips, training and other educational tools to help employees become wiser benefits consumers.
- Provide targeted benefits content: Organize your site according to employee group, or life stages, so that participants view what’s relevant to them.
- Give employees a voice: Offer feedback mechanisms to gain insight into what benefits information participants want and need, what plans and programs they value most, and what tools would better enhance their user experience.
- Strengthen your brand presence: Align your website content with the mission, vision and values of your business to raise visibility for your employer brand.
Enhancing the User Experience
In today’s world, it’s all about the user experience. With a customized benefits website, you have a powerful tool for strengthening employee satisfaction and engagement, while helping participants make smarter, more cost-effective decisions about choosing and using their benefits.
Looking to revamp or develop a benefits website that meets your company’s needs? Call us — we’re happy to help!